- Scale 1/18
- Car Brand Fiat
- Year 1972
- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Color Black, White
Designed by the same person who designed the second generation Corvette, built by Pininfarina and engineered by the same person who worked on a supercharged Formula One engine, the Fiat Spider CSA was a recipe for success right from the start.
This convertible sports car was produced through the '60s, '70s and '80s. It had rallying success and even had a supercharged variant produced in 1985 after around 200,000 of these cars had been produced.
This secret success is available in 1/18 scale in a white and black paint scheme from SunStar diecast models.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels
- Opening boot fully carpeted
- Opening hood with completely detailed engine
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers
- Positional Sun Visors
- Operational steering
- Correct type tread pattern
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Made of High Quality Diecast