- Scale 1/18
- Car Brand Pontiac
- Year 1959
- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Type Convertible
- Color White, Yellow
Named after Bonneville Salt Flats, hallowed grounds for American car manufacturers, the Pontiac Bonneville was a full-sized luxury car produced in 1959. At its time it was one of the heaviest, largest cars available. At its most luxurious it was more expensive than a Cadillac and endured until 2005 as the firm's top-of-the-line model.
This is the SunStar 1/18 white and yellow 1959 Pontiac Bonneville closed convertible.
SunStar is a leading manufacturer of high quality diecast model cars. The creators are true enthusiasts which means they are capable of designing the most faithful models with accurate color codes and periodically correct engines, interiors and accessories. If you're looking for an extremely detailed model, SunStar is the brand to go for.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels
- Opening boot complete with detailed spare wheel and patterned matting
- Opening hood with completely detailed engine
- Highly detailed and functional bonnet hinges
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers
- Positional Sun Visors
- Fully detailed Cockpit and dashboard
- Folding forward individual front seats
- Operational steering
- Correct type tread pattern
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Made of High Quality Diecast