- Scale 1/18
- Car Brand Lincoln
- Year 1958
- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Type Convertible
A classic of the postwar period, the Continental Mark II was produced in 1956 in Dearborn, Michigan by the Continental division of Ford. It was one of the most luxurious and elegant cars available at the time, designed to trump the Chrysler Imperial which was General Motors' success in the market niche of luxury cars. The cars were handbuilt to customer specification meaning the build quality was completely unlike anything else around. This is the 1/18 Sequoia Green diecast version of the Lincoln Continental, produced by SunStar diecast models.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels.
- Removable rear fenders
- Opening boot (trunk) complete with detailed spare wheel and correct patterned matting.
- Opening bonnet (hood) with fully detailed engine.
- Photo etched front and rear grills
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers.
- Positional sun visors and opening glovebox
- Fully detailed cockpit and dashboard.
- Folding forward individual front seats.
- Operational steering.
- Correct tire tread pattern.
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Middle opening boot
- Made of High Quality Diecast