- Scale 1/18
- Car Brand Lincoln
- Year 1956
- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Type Convertible
This is the diecast model Lincoln Premiere Convertible at 1/18 scale in Island Coral, produced by SunStar diecast models. The Premiere was a full-sized car offered by Lincoln between 1955 and 1960 below the prestigious Continental flagship but above the lighter Capri.
SunStar is a leading manufacturer of high quality diecast model cars. The creators are true enthusiasts which means they are capable of designing the most faithful models with accurate color codes and periodically correct engines, interiors and accessories. If you're looking for an extremely detailed model, SunStar is the brand to go for.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels.
- Continental spare wheel kit
- Opening boot (trunk) complete with detailed spare wheel and correct patterned matting.
- Opening bonnet (hood) with fully detailed engine.
- Highly detailed and functional bonnet hinges.
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers.
- Positional sun visors.
- Fully detailed cockpit and dashboard.
- Folding forward individual front seats.
- Operational steering.
- Correct tire tread pattern.
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Photo etched grill
- Made of High Quality Diecast