- Scale 1/18
- Car Brand Pontiac
- Year 1955
- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Type Convertible
- Color Blue, White
This is the I Love Lucy edition of the Pontiac Star Chief 1/18, a fine diecast model produced by SunStar.
SunStar is a leading manufacturer of high quality diecast model cars. The creators are true enthusiasts which means they are capable of designing the most faithful models with accurate color codes and periodically correct engines, interiors and accessories. If you're looking for an extremely detailed model, SunStar is the brand to go for.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels
- Opening boot complete with detailed spare wheel and patterned matting
- Opening hood with completely detailed engine
- Highly detailed and functional bonnet hinges
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers
- Positional Sun Visors
- Fully detailed Cockpit and dashboard
- Folding forward individual front seats
- Operational steering
- Correct type tread pattern
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Made of High Quality Diecast
- Comes in special TV show box
- Comes with Characters
_I Love Lucy_ is an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley. The black-and-white series originally ran from October 15, 1951 to May 6, 1957 on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS). When the original series ended, the show continued for three more seasons with 13 one-hour specials, running from 1957 to 1960, known first as _The Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Show_ and later in reruns as _The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour_.