- Scale 1/18
- Car Brand Pontiac
- Year 1955
- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Type Convertible
- Color Black, Red
The release of the first generation Pontiac GTO marked the dawn of the muscle car war, with the four main competitors releasing the defining sports performance vehicles. The stock GTO was equipped with white-lettered Goodyear tires and a spoiler to complement its 7.5L engine options. The most distinctive thing about the GTO is the grille, which has never been since replicated.
This is the black and red Pontiac Star Chief Convertible, a fine diecast model produced by SunStar.
SunStar is a leading manufacturer of high quality diecast model cars. The creators are true enthusiasts which means they are capable of designing the most faithful models with accurate color codes and periodically correct engines, interiors and accessories. If you're looking for an extremely detailed model, SunStar is the brand to go for.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels
- Opening boot complete with detailed spare wheel and patterned matting
- Opening hood with completely detailed engine
- Highly detailed and functional bonnet hinges
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers
- Positional Sun Visors
- Fully detailed Cockpit and dashboard
- Folding forward individual front seats
- Operational steering
- Correct type tread pattern
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Made of High Quality Diecast