- Diecast Manufacturer SunStar
- Scale 1/18
- Year 1952
- Car Brand Nash
- Color Red, White
The Nash Ambassador is the top of the line Nash from '32 to '57 and one of the longest running nameplates in the USA. As the flagship of the Nash brand, the Ambassador was easily the most luxurious and prestigious.
This is the 1/18 Red and White Ambassador Airflyte, a fine diecast model car produced by SunStar.
SunStar is a leading manufacturer of high quality diecast model cars. The creators are true enthusiasts which means they are capable of designing the most faithful models with accurate color codes and periodically correct engines, interiors and accessories. If you're looking for an extremely detailed model, SunStar is the brand to go for.
- Opening front doors with fully detailed panels
- Opening boot complete with detailed spare wheel and patterned matting
- Opening hood with completely detailed engine
- Highly detailed and functional bonnet hinges
- Realistic arm rest in the middle of the back seat
- Photo etched cowl insert
- Positional and individually sprung windscreen wipers
- Positional Sun Visors
- Fully detailed Cockpit and dashboard
- Folding forward individual front seats
- Operational steering
- Correct type tread pattern
- Fully detailed chassis
- Detailed independent front and rear spring suspension
- Made of High Quality Diecast